General Terms and Conditions
We are the Rhizomatic Circus association based in Vienna (Märzstrasse 33/5, 1150
Vienna). The general terms and conditions refer to the “Rhizovention” circus convention,
which takes place in Drosendorf an der Thaya from 17-19.9.21
For better legibility, the generic feminine is predominantly used in these terms and conditions
used. Male and other gender identities are thus expressly made
- The participant acknowledges that she only has a 3-G certificate
can participate in the Rhizovention and will try to reduce the epidemiological risk during the
To minimize the event (e.g. compliance with hygiene measures).
- The participant takes care of her own independently
Insurance (ideally legal protection, liability & accident; in any case, however, liability). She increases
Knowing that they can use the Rhizomatic Circus insurance if necessary, provided that they are before the start of the
Convention becomes a member of the association and this is known to the project team at least 1 week before the start of the convention
gives membership fee: 25 € / year).
- The participant acknowledges that the Rhizomatic Circus is for
Accidents during the workshops or other damage (e.g. theft) no liability and / or
- The participant takes care of the (if possible
environmentally friendly) arrival.
- The participant is informed that there is likely to be a
Carpooling like an organized bike tour will give.
- The participant acknowledges that it is exclusively
There are parking spaces for loading and unloading. If you arrive by private car, it must be close to the area
- The participant is aware of and agrees that
Film and video recordings are made during the convention and may be published
(online and / or offline).
- The personal data when registering for the convention will be
Handled in compliance with data protection regulations and used exclusively for the purpose of registration.
REGISTRATION FOR THE CONVENTION
- The participant registers online for a convention ticket
(see www.rhizomatic.at/rhizovention )
- We trust that participants will give a fair self-assessment
pay. We recommend a contribution of € 150-175 (for a detailed breakdown of the amount, see
- The self-assessment contribution must be submitted within 7 days of
Registration on the account of the association must be received so that the reservation is valid. After that, the
Registration. We will send the association's account details by email after registering online.
- The reservation is binding when the online form is sent
(For cancellation conditions see below)
- As there is a limited number of participants at the convention, the following applies
When registering, the "first come, first serve principle".
- Should the convention have to be canceled (e.g. due to
Corona), the participant will receive the paid participation fee back in full.
- The participant is entitled to a 14-day right of withdrawal (reference date: day
at which the self-assessment amount has arrived in the club account) After that, the following apply
-) 50% reimbursement of the self-assessment amount if you cancel from day 15 (after
-) 25% reimbursement of the self-assessment amount when canceling the convention by
-) 0% refund for spontaneous cancellation without a replacement (72 hours before the convention
- With the self-assessment contribution (recommended contribution:
150-175 €) the following services are covered:
- Workshops: Die
Participant can take part in a total of ... workshops. The workshop descriptions can be found on the
Website. If a trainer is absent, the workshop offer can be changed slightly
- Food: The participant receives per day
a breakfast, a snack and a warm meal
- Drinks: Tea / coffee / cocoa for
Breakfast is included, tap water is always available; all other drinks
can be purchased for a free donation
- Overnight: Die
Accommodation fee (either tent meadow or circus wagon) is included (also the
RULES TO BE FOLLOWED ON THE TERRAIN
- Night's rest: Since the area is in a residential landscape
is quiet from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Dogs in the area: Dogs are within the
Circus areas welcome, but the participant agrees to the needs of everyone else on the site
- Camping: The participant agrees, only that
to use the designated camping area for camping. Camping, bivouac or
Spending the night in a hammock outside the circus area is strictly prohibited.
VOLUNTARY COMMITMENT BY THE PARTICIPANT
- optional appearance at the Open Stage: Die
Participants can take part in the Open Stage on September 19th at 4:00 pm with a number / work in progress piece
appear. However, she does not receive any fee or expense allowance for this. In the sense of the
We would like to note, however, that the trainers and the project team have a low level of transparency
Receives residence compensation.
- optional assistance with work tasks on site: das
The project team invites the participant to carry out simple tasks on site (e.g. preparing the
Breakfast) to help.
- The participant can come up with wishes and concerns in front of and
Contact the project team at any time during the convention by email or in person.